Tuesday, July 2, 2013

etegami starter kit listing reactivated

Some of you may remember the Etegami Starter Kit that I introduced last year on my Etsy shop. For the sake of my readers who have just recently fallen-in-fascination with Etegami, I've decided to reactivate the listing long enough to give everyone the chance to get started in etegami with the traditional materials and tools, at a minimal investment with maximum guidance. Click this link for details. I will keep the listing active for at least a week. This may be the chance you were looking for, so grab it while you can!

UPDATE: I have deactivated this listing and will not be taking any more orders for this product this year. Depending on demand, I may reactivate it briefly next summer. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment